Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random Thoughts

So a few of these things are just things that I always said I would like to write, and others are just...well...random thoughts that pose questions to which you should respond.

Are you a reader? I feel as if there are those who love reading and books and going to the bookstore, and there are those that don't do it at all. Even in relationships, it seems there is one person who is a reader and the other simply is not? What are you?

Random thought uno...this is more like an observation, but seeing as I ride the bus to and from work (most of the time) I have come to find that people observing is the best on a 15 minutes ride to my house. There is the Subway guy that gets on at Colfax and smells of meatballs. (seriously) Then there is the girl my age who reads and smiles to herself the entire time. There was also this one time where a man in a wheelchairs got on and his wheelchair was rather large, so he literally had to do an "Austin Powers" and go forward, backward, forward, backward, a little bit at a time. i felt bad for him because the bus was full and everyone was waiting. A little humourous still, even though it shouldn't be. There was also this Santa looking guy who talked to himself the entire time and one of the first sentences ended with a loud "suck my nuts." Glad there were not any kids on that bus, or they might not look forward to Christmas anymore. Anywho, there are several characters and it is entertaining to pay attention. But those are some of the good ones I remember.

Also, my friends and I had a RAD 80s party the other weekend and I truly enjoyed dressing up and doing my hair. I decided I should have lived through more of the 80s. I think I should go back. It may be my favorite decade.

Also on the verge of everyone I know getting engaged, my thought of when it would happen for me keeps getting postponed and pushed further and further. Not that this is a bad thing at all, I am actually in no way ready to settle down, but if you would have asked me when I was 18 when I would be getting engaged and married, I would have been terrifed to hear that I would be 24 and single and not looking. WTF Allison? I would prefer to have kids before I am 50, but i have plenty of time!

On a similar topic, with my recent life changes, what do you think happens more often. or what is your experience from friends and yourself? Do people ned up with someone they expected to and imagined they would be with, or do they end up with someone completely different. I have now been with someone whom i thought would be perfect for me, but just isn't. So now what? I can only imagine who i will end up with next, and if you know my past significant others, you can only imagine as well. They have been as different as care bears and godzilla. (you figure out who represents who)

Okay, well I think that is all for now. Respond to my questions if you'd like. It is Wednesday and I can only hope that teh weekend gets here SOON!!

Loves and Kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger mack said...

Well m'lady... I have yet to be in a real serious relationship, so when that will happen is a very large mystery. I wish we just knew.. like.. by this age I will be married.. ha. And I have absolutely no ideas on that question. I have a feeling I will end up with someone I did not picture at all.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home