Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I survived...

So just thought I would let you all (Nicole and Mackenzie, since you are the only two that read this) that i survived skydiving. And rafting as well.

Actually we were running late to the skydiving and i thought about how ironic it would be if we got in an accident before jumping out of a plane.

But anywhooo...it was fun and I never had time to get nervous. The most nerve-racking part was during the freefall when you have 120 mph winds blowing at your face and it is hard to breath. Other than that, it was a lot of fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat if it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

So if anyone is thinking about doing it, I say go for it!

On Sunday I went white water rafting too with my sis, dad, and ben. We had a cute guide from USC names Zach and had good water so that was fun as well. Not to mention I looked hot with my sleeveless wetsuit (which caused a uni-butt), helmet, and sunglass strings. Hot! Yes that is the word I will go with. Lucky for you, there are no pictures of it. ha!

But now back to real world and the office. Even though I didn't have any days off it felt like a vacation because we drove to Boulder, then Idaho Springs, adn then Louisville allin one weekend. And of course my family was there.

But this weekend I have the train ride and salsa lesson on Saturday and then all day concert on Sunday. Not to mention I need to fit in a long run on Sat. Boo.

Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home