Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I am sorry, It will never happen again!

Sorry, it has been too long. again. 2 months. well, I think since then some things have happened. hmmm...let's see, i passed my LEED exam! thank heavans I only had to take it once...it kinda sucked, not going to lie, but it is done and now Sarah calls me Alli AP.

I just moved last weekend...oh wait, i went to Vegas a couple weeks ago and had a great time for my sister's 21st bday and my moms' 50th. that includes Bealtes LOVE Cirque de soliel show and CHippendales! yippee! and yes i have pictures ladies! Unitl I tried to get home which meant for me 27 hours straight in airports and airplanes...now come on people...isn't it yor job to get people from here to there...or in my case Vegas to Denver. I could have driven in half the time, and believe me I considered it.

But back to moving...so I just moved into a new place. it is super cute a huge old victorian house rightnext to Cheeseman park; the house has been divided into to units and been updated and the yard and porches are amazing. I am on the second story with a great porch. small thing..no AC...I know I know but actually it hasn't been bad so far. even during sunday when I was moving stuff around. but other than that, not too shabby. oh and did I mention, Ben moved in as well?

umm, other news, i am headed to Houston this weekend for Emily's hs graduation. and then at the end of June to Huron, SD for a wedding....yes Huron, SD. and big news....

Mackenzie, Sarah, and I recently signed up for the half marathon in SAN FRAN at the beginning of August. ahhhh! I am trying to train but with moving and Vegas, I haven't kept up to well to me training schedule. So after this weekend I HAVE TO buckle down, so i don't die in San Fran. Also we will be seeing our lovely lady British friend Laura there as well, so it should be an eventful trip.

Other than that, just normal work and play. I will promise to keep this up to date more even though i am not sure anyone is actually paying attention, but if so, have a great Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger mack said...

heya heya.. I check in on your blog every now and then! I totally started writing on mine again..and using it to post my runs in hopes that will motivate me a little! Maybe we should get Sarah to start one and we can motivate each other through the blogworld..haha.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home