Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mean Adults Can Kiss me A**!



So...I have always had a large pet peeve of mean adults. How old are you, seriously? Don't you know if you treat total strangers this way (which can only mean that they treat people they are close to similarly) NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU.
And how can you stand being disliked? What incident caused this raving of ridiculousness you ask? Sunday evening, while my family and I and Ben hopped in his car to go downtown for dinner, we were circling to find a parking spot. We saw someone backing up but there was a car in front of us. Well it looked as if he was going to take it, but he passed it and started making what looked like a u-turn ahead of us, so we pulled in. (Ben was driving).
Anyways, so we parked and saw him throw it in reverse an back up and give us a death look. So that is when I started laughing and put my head in my lap so as not to be seen. Little did I know when I was doing this, he was getting out of his car. (Side Note: he is by himself, and we have five people in the car) He walks up to Ben's window and Ben rolls it down a few inches. (you can never be too sure at this point) Then the guy proceeds to say "If you value your car, you will leave this parking space." WTF? I of course still had my head in my lap and was oblivious to the fact the guy had even gotten out of his car.
So when i looked up a few seconds later I saw him walking back to his car and from the reaction of everyone else knew he had said something. So I rolled down my window and asked "What did you just say?' He responded "I said it twice and I am not going to say it again!" Ahhh my blood was boiling. So I asked my compadres what he said and when they told me I was livid.


I did NOT want to leave that spot but nobody else agreed. What was he going to do. We have his license plate # and five of us had seen his face? If he would have touched his car there are I am sure plenty of legal things that could have been done.
Who says that? Is a parking space on Sunday night really worth it, or a damage of property lawsuit worth it. I just wanted to stay int he spot and prove that (pardon my french) BASTARD a lesson. If I would have been paying attention to when he came by the car and I was as witty as I hope I am, I would have followed his "If you value your car, then you will leave this space" with "If you value your nuts you will walk away and not touch anything" But seeing as I came up with that as we were driving aways, I doubt it would have been as grand as I imagined. Now if he is as rude and egotistical as he proved to be in the five second he spoke, he might just have the nerve to hit a girl. Oh well Black eyes can be stylish, right?
Just kidding, but anyways so i do truly despise Mean adults who feel like they are right and they can get their way with everything. How long have they been on this planet, none of that is true with anyone, okay maybe Oprah, just kidding, but seriously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home