Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tag...You're It!!! My Top 5 Fives!

I've been tagged so here I go...

in my closet(storage cubbies in prague dorm room)
1_black Vagabond Pumps (Prague)
2_black and white polka dot dress (H&M)
3_Crazy Horse 1000 ton rolly suitcase that will carry anything and everything
4_jason fedak's grey oversized sweatpants...love em!
5_black victoria secrets bathing suit...i will be using in Spain

in my purse
1_digital camera...a must
2_my metro pass for Prague
3_wallet....
4_black hoop earing from Pink
5_Prague cell phone

on my desk
1_Dell laptop
2_face mirror
3_dvd collection for stay in rainy nights
4_800 elevation and plan drawings on trace for studio
5_my headphones that I use on Skype everyday to talk to people back home!

things at home I miss...
1_chicken caesar salad...large...with lots of dressing
2_free ice and water
3_my car
4_my sisters and family..including Copper
5_Sarah Ann, Ju, Jenna, Erin Kay, Laura Kay, Caitlyn, Karpa...and so much more!

things in Prague
1_BOHEMIA BAGEL...ahhhh
2_the cute little couple downstairs that runs the club
3_the 51 tram
4_Professor Huta (ornament), and Professor Snape (sculpture)
5_green and cream! ( a shot)

there you go....and I tag MacKenzie Manson and Laura Indihar!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

What no favorites in the Masarykova kitchen?

12:06 AM  
Blogger Alli said...

ummm...about that...lets see
1_ice cream cone
2_choclate pastries
3_cola light
4_boiled potatoes
5_eggs with potatoes and corn..

there ya go...i think the first three are of course the best!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home