Thursday, April 27, 2006

Paleness be GONE!!!

Lame title once again, but I am just writting a short bleep before I head of to the beaches to toast my pale little body! Yeah! I will give you a short and therefore less boring description of my week.

The days consisted of waking up around noon like always and meandering to class. I found out that my studio final pin up is June 2oth which is a little inconvenient, but arent most classes. I had just wanted to get all my stuff done before I spend a week in Spain in June. But it looks as if studio will not be done yet. I believe all my other classes will be done by the end of May and first week of June which is nice. But anyways...in other news, we went out twice this week and sorry about the shortage of pictures recently I have no batteries for my camera, which i have now so dont worry there will be plenty of pictures of Greece and the nudie beaches ! Yeah get excited! But anyways...where was I???? Yes yes...we went out twice this week, Tuesday and Wednesday of course. After Tuesday night Im not quite sure how I made it out on Wednesday, but I am glad I did. We ended up going to a pub which was quite chill with Annie and I and umm....about 6 american guys and lets say 12 czech guys. We were surrounded. I made it home before Annie...haha...and passed out. But before the night was over there was an invitation to a house party and an invitation to the Red Hot Chilli's concert in June...mmm...tempting.

But anyways in family related news. I got a phone call from my mom this weekend screaming..basically...and being just terrible excited, bacause my little sister... shes not really little, shes 16 and she actually just informed me that she now weighs 133 lbs...and it is 5'7" and a HALF...so anywasy I am sure shell love that I just typed that....but her volleyball team qulified for the Junior Olypics this summer in Altanta...which she has been to for three years in a row now...so it wasnt too terribly surprising..but it was exciting becaasue they got first in the entire tournament which had something like 166 teams. Anyways exciting for my dad and mom...i think they both had a henia just thinking about it! Bad news related to that...that happens to be July 1-4th and right when I will be flying into HOUSTON...not Atlanta....so I may not have anybody to pick me up at the airport...my dads response to that was..."Don't you have friends?" I was like thanks dad! But I might be flying into Atlanta instead and surprising my little sis..which could be fun... I hope she doesnt read this thing! I dont think she does....her life is terribly busy with socializing and shopping and whatnot...jk! Im sure thats how I was at that age.

Okay sorry that was pretty much an awful blog but thats all I got for now....next one should be better lets hope! Just pray that there is little rain in Greece this weekend and that I wont become a lobster....but I DO promise there will be a return of the ridiculous amounts of unecessary pictures shortly! Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home