Saturday, April 22, 2006

Work Week..sorry ...couldnt come up with anything better!

Okay not really...but it is supposed to be. I mean I am working but still finding time to play a little. Um I am mainly been trying to catch up with school work some this week. This blog may be terribly boring but just letting you know what I am up to. Um Tuesday I had studio and computing class got cancelled because the teacher never showed up. For studio I actually had a lot to show...well at least more than normal...I had done my plans and and some sections and elevations...Now I have to build a model with the small amount of materials I have...a study model more or less at a 1:500 scale so it is relatively small and should be pretty simple...now I just have to do it!

For sculpture we have still been working on the still life of a couple beer bottles, a rag, a mallet and some other object which I have yet to figure out the use of. For photography, which we havent actually done anything or turned anything in, our next topic is weather so, thats what I have been doing. Um, lets see what else. My computing class and figure drawing class are all going to be done in may as well as probably a couple others which is good and makes my highly anticipated trip to Spain in June more open!

I have also of course gone out...we usually go downstairs to the pub or club and play some games or we get together in our room to play some P&A or Circle of Death or some highly intelligent drinking games. Then it gets to late and everybody gets a little lazy and we just stay here! And this week the weather has warmed up greatly like 70-80 which has been fabulous but just makes me want to sit in the park and lay out and read...I am currently reading The Da Vinci Code, which makes me want to go back to Paris and keep traveling to see everything he is discussing in the book...but I think I will just have to use my memories for that.

And of course annie and I have done a little shopping oh and we did laundry again...we dropped it off and let them do it...Annie came back with three less items than she dropped off but we are unable to find them anywhere...so...I think the machine ate them.

Okay I am sooo sorry this was pretty boring but more or less for me it has been relaxing...now all I need to do before Greece is find a big floppy hat and pack my sunglasses and my bathing suit...and Ill be good! Hope everything is going great and I will talk to yall soon I am sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home