Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I was kidnapped!


Okay not really....but technically. Friday night Annie and I were minding our own business, watching movies on our laptops, and 8 men burst into our room. They kidnapped and took us first to the pub downstairs and made us drink beer! Ugh! Then they took us to the Metro and let us to Meca, a club and bar. Where we spent 4 hours drinking and dancing, it was terrible! Jk jk..it was fun...anyways, the bar cost 12 dollars just to get in and all the people were ridiculously good looking. Including us of course. Jk agian! But it was fun and Ben, Annie, and I took a cab back to Masarykova...our dorm...It was a late, but fun night!

Ummm What else...nothing too much is going on. I am in love.....with grilled cheese sandwiches. Better than the mystery meat in the menza. I am awaiting my moms package that should be here by the end of the week....Oh and I got to draw naked MEN in figure drawing class today. He would have been relatively good looking if he didnt have a RAT TAIL....geez! Anyways I will put one of my drawings up. It was actually a lot easier to draw the guy because of the muscle definition. It allowed for shade and shadow and more lifelike drawings. Thats what I thought anyways. Annie missed it. She was working on studio, I bet she comes next week!! Ha, anyways.

We went to another movie this weekend. Casanova. By far not as good as Pride and Prejudice, it is hard to explain. But I wouldnt recommend it. Predictable and modern humor with classic love story, which could have been okay, but it wasnt somehow. Anyways, my opninon was agreed upon by the viewers as well. Oh well.

Sorry this blog could be terrible boring, but I have sculpture morning, and I have been doing some actual school work so....Photography has kinda started finally and We are progressing in ornament. But once again I cant complain about my classes, I thoroughly enjoy them! We are going out this weekend for sure and Wednesday of course, so maybe some more exciting news then. Oh I went shopping this weekend and bought some fabulous shoes. They are black and high and I love them....sorry Dad! I only live once. Oh and yes speaking of only living once. Annie and I recently booked our plane to Greece, and our hostel, which has a view of the Acropolis. We will be going April 28th through May 2nd, and we are preparing ourselves for a trip to the nude beach. Seriously, we are going to be carefree and go for it, which should be interesting. Hopefully quite far from "Eurotrip." Okay well thats it for now! Hope you are having a fabulous time wherever you are! Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanner P. said...

looks like your having a blast. drawings aint to shabby either. drink a pilsner for me (and a couple for yourself too :)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home