Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good Morning Krakow!




Okay well I am actually in Krakow still sitting downstiars on the free interenet in our hostel....The Stranger Hostel...not bad...kinda good...weird name. Anyways I will try to make this breif...if that is possible for me!! We started off Thursday night at the train station and it was my first train ride in Prague....so since Italy I guess. Annie and I were in an 8 person cab with Dan, Bryan, and Ben! So we had some room. Anyways the train left at 9-9:30ish and took about 9 hours to get to Krakow... we slept some and read some and talked some. I was really tired and we all ended up passing out at some point, and I ended up in the fetal position with my head on ben and my feet on Dan, it was as comfy as we were going to get. Anyways all 30 of us arrived at 5:30 in the morning and took a short 20 minutes hike to our hostel...I think we were all too tired to look around, but it was cold..colder than Prague...and snowy a bit. We were given our rooms and told to meet downstairs at 10 am...so we had time for a 1.5 hour nap.

The girls basically all grabbed a room to ourselves with 8 bunkbeds in it. There were already two austrailian girls there....yeah sarah...and hey turned out pretty fantastic! They are super fun and fit right in, and they are coming to Prague soon! Anyways we left around 10 for a day long tour of the city...And by day long I mean day long! We have all our food paid for so we all go to a restaurant and they serve on meal.. Which is nice because it is fast and taken care of, but i wish we had some of a choice. Anyways We finished the tour around 5 and headed to dinner and then back to the hostel where we had ummm like 2 hours to get ready to go out! For St Pattys day of course!!! We all headed to a pretty cool bar/lounge/club and hada few drinks, but we heaaded home pretty ealry because we were getting up at 7 this morning to go to Auschwitz...which is another story in itself...so sorry to leave you hanging, but I will write of that and teh remainder of my trip when I return on Monday! Ciao for now and I hope everyone is doing Fabulous! _alli!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home