Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Short, Mid-week Blog!



Okay this should be a brief blog. A few things...first of all my dad is currently in Bejing(sp?). China, I know. Why not Europe? Don't know. He did tell me he would pick me up some chopsticks. How cliche? dad...He's never been. Scotland, Norway, Venezuela, Alaska, but never China. We will see if it is a new trend.. So my mom and little sister are sitting at home in Houston with a daughter in Europe, a daughter in Hawaii, and a husband in China. My family is on three different continents, plus an island. How crazy is that!

Secondly, that was probably the most exciting part of this blog but..I went to figure drawing class tonight for the first time. It was supposed to be the meeting for it, but little did Annie and I know, it would be our first attempt at drawing. I am posting a drawing of mine but only if you promise not to judge. I have taken NO art since elementary school okay. Not even drawing classes in college, just studio....so keep that in mind. It was fun and Annie and I know we have a lot to learn...a couple of the engineering guys here said they may come stand in on that class...ha, we'll see!

And finally, presentation tomorrow. Preparing jungle juice and jello shots for tomorrow night. Highly anticipated event of this week. Hopefully it will be a success. I will write back regarding it. The hockey game was a success. Lots of fun, and there were plenty of penalties, which I continuously refered to as "fouls." Annie kept reminding me with little effect. It was fun even though we couldnt understand the chants. The music they played was all recognizable to us and we wanted to make a hockey game soundtrack, it would have been fabulous dance music for Wednesday night! Not to forget we saw an Australian team coming to watch and I took a pic for Sarah! They even smilied for the picture! Fun week so far, and my illness is failing do to my constant ingestion of vitamin C and calcium!

Have a fabulous week and Ill write soon! Leave a comment! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home