Tuesday, February 28, 2006

School is in Session!



Well the first couple days of class hasn't been bad. We are visiting the classes to see what we like. Right now I have ornamentation, figure drawing, computer graphics, sculpture, photograpgy and studio. I haven't chosen my studio yet, but I will figure it out soon! Around 20 hours..we'll see! The rest of this week we continue going to classes, and tomorrow night we have another party at the PM club that begins with the Czech students presentation, that should include Annie and I's debut...Im a little worried. But next week the Americans have their presentation so we plan on doing something bigger and better, of course!

Um I have made a few more travel decisions. First, after my ski weekend in the Alps next weekend, Annie and I are going to Krakow, Poland to visit Auschwitz and a couple other things. I am really interested in seeing this, and I will probably do some reading and research on it before I go. Also, I am going to see my number JUAN in Paris in the beginning of April. Annie and I will fly in and stay a couple four days and tour the city. It should be a blast, especially with my "dance partner for life!" We are also currently planning our trip to Greece which we are looking for late March or April. We will see how that fits in. The Italian students are going during their Spring Break, unfortunately, we do not have a Spring Break...so we were trying to go with them, but that is coming up soon, so we may not make it. Other than that! Annie and I are expecting a package from her boyfriend soon that includes, ponies with sparkles, tons of sour patch kids, diamonds, pocket aarons, and some other fabulous surprises I am sure. I will let you know all of our gifts...Oh and also Annie and I managed to do some hand laundry. We washed all of our panties by hand in the shower in buckets, I felt like a milk maid. Then we had panties hanging in our room for a couple days while they dried...the boys quite enjoyed it, it was like our own Vickie Secrets!

Anyways enough for now! I will let you know how the classes come out as well at the party tomorrow night! Leave a comment and I will love you forever! or not!! Whichever you prefer! Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

when going to greece, i strongly recommend spending time on the islands. Especially on Crete (the big one in the south). We went to Iraklio and it was amazing! For pictures, look on my facebook or my blogs from June. Wish I could be there and do it all over again!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home