Thursday, March 09, 2006

Partytime and upcoming ski trip!



Hey ya'll! Okay well last nights party was a success! All the foreign students loved our powerpoint of photoshoped pictures...chris, annie and I did them...as well as our jungle juice and jello shots....and our food. Our food consisted of the following:
puppy chow (mmm)
grilled cheese
pb&j
smores (mmmmm)
and little smokies with bbq suace (those were a huge hit)
we figured out that there isnt a lot of food that is orginially american or is readily available in the Czech Republic. So thats what worked. They loved it just the same! Also the beer bong was a hit! It was passed around all night probably envoking a string of illnesses soon to hit Masarykova dorm! But I didnt do it, so I should be safe....Annie on the other hand..we'll find out! Anyways needless to say, Annie and I and the rest of us got very drunk, to show them how Americans do it! And we made it home in the snow on the tram...brrrr! I cant wait for warm weather! I will be walking around in my bathing suit I sware! And avoiding Czech smellies as I have been warned by Nicole! Thanks! Anyways, Annie and I have a balcony since we are on the third floor, so we may stand out there and get sun when at all possible...and I say stand cuz there isnt enough room to lay down! ehh...cant be too picky!

Anyways, I had the rest of my classes this week. Studio lasted all of 15 minutes today! Fabulous! Loved it! And tomorrow morning I will be leaving for my ski trip! Hopefully I will report back with no broken bones, injuries, or tree mishaps! But we will see. I may be attempting snowboarding, and Annie is going extreme sledding and trying to take out as many people as possible along the way, so I am excited to see what is in store! Next week is Annies bday so that should be a fabulous time as well, and then Poland, which may be a more solemn trip this the ski one, but we shall make the best of it! My dad is still in China and my grandparents are in Washington with my aunt and uncle! Hi Grandma & Grandpa! And I would liek to give a shout out to my Mom, Dad, and sisters! Because I know my mom is the first one to read my postings...she lives for them!!! And of course a shout out to Uncle D and Aunt K! and the kiddos! Hello!

Okay well Iam going to pakc now that it is 1 am and I leave at 10 am tomorrow morning. I am a bit of a procrastinator whether in the US or Europe! But I hope everybody is having a fabulous time wherever you are and leave a message! Miss you all!

Ciao! Alli!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

hahahaha, thanks for the mention. seriously, tiffany & i noticed that once the weather started to warm up, the creeps multiplied about 10 times. ha.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home