Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pre-Paris Party!




Hey! Well after the Saturday visit to the zoo, Annie, Luke, and I made it up to Petrin Hill on Sunday! It was a beautiful day and since it overlooks Prague we got some good pictures and took a nice relaxing day! They have Pragues Eiffel Tower which is built to mimick the one and only original in Paris...which coincidently I am leaving for in about an hour and a half! So two Eiffell Towers in one week! I am one lucky girl! Needless to say we had to climb all 500,000 stairs...okay maybe not that many...but you get my point! And we got to see Prague from higher up and experience some closerange czech smellies! Yeah...its April!! Ha, anyways! We ended the trip with a Eurodog which was suprisingly Fabulous and Annie even ate one...and she doesnt eat pork! So Sunday was a sucess! The rest of the week involved some school work and Tuesday night was FacetoFace party...which we were first timers too...at least Annie and I were!

That night was a huge success we made it back by three and I managed to drunk dial my mother! She laughed like always! We did some predrinking with Malibu Coconut Rum...yummmy!!! and proceeded with vodka for the rest of the evening!! The club was three stories and had plenty of room to dance as well as music to dance to! By the end of the night we were all eurodancing and eurodrunk which always makes the dancing easier! (ps Eurodancing simply is described as moving about with little or no inhibitions or rythym) its quite fun you should totally try it!

After Tuesday night I didnt think much was going to happen on Wednesday, but Annie and I managed to drink plenty downstiars in the club for hours upon hours with the americans plus ramon! I love Ramon! haha! inside joke really..sorry! But anyways so we got up today printed off our tickets for tonights flight to PARIS!!! And now we are packing and everything! I talked to Juan today and he is there and waiting for us!! I bethe is sooo excited! How could he not be waiting for Annie and I! Hah, well so for now I will just leave you awaiting my Paris trip! Have a great weekend! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home