Friday, May 12, 2006

Countdown to fun!



Okay well since last time....a few things (rather boring things) have happened. Um first of all I am trying to finish up school work...6 of my classes will be done by the end of May. I am done with two of them and all I have to do is turn them in and Im done. And I might be done with Photography on Monday...Czech surprise...who knows? And I am finally progressing in studio and all I have to do is produce drawings to finalize them. We have our pin ups on the 12th of June and then Iwill be done with everything! Yeah. Sculpture guy still as crazy as ever! We are done with that at the end of May too! Yeah! So basically the entire second half of June is full of travel and fun! Cant wait!

That leads me to my next update! I booked my planes and hostels for Spain! Yeah! FInally...and I am traveling with Ben, Ben, and Dan...three of the...ummm how should we say this....most party going thrill seeking guys....so I might be in a little trouble! Especially since I am the only girl! Those boys like to party...I should be able to blend right end by the end of the trip...especially since I will be celebrating my sucessful semester at Czech Tech NINE...a little humor that most of you wont get! Dont worry mom and dad it isnt anything too dirty! But anyways I will be gone June 12th through the 18th and will be for sure inMadrid for a day and a half and Barcelona for at least 3!!! Yeah I am soo excited! I will for sure be practicing my perfect Spanish tongue!!

And third of all...I havent failed to go out the past two weeks! As I type Eric Vossman, Katie, and Adam Teefey are in town and we are about to go start drinking for the evening! It is 7:30 here so we will see where that goes! This weekend should be eventful and next week should be productive! Yeah for me! So I just thought I would write a short little blog to let you know I am still alive and kicking in Prague and still having the time of my life! I would like to give a shout out to my mom for Mothers Day and my Dad for his birthday on the 14th and my sister, Madison, for her bday on the 13th and of course my g-pa fo rhis birthday yesterday! I love you all! Okay well time to start drinkin!!! Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home