Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blood always runs thicker than water!

Okay well brief update from last time. I have currently finished three of my classes and I got an A in all of them...or an excellent whichever you prefer. So thats, Ornament, Computing, and Photography...check-check and check! The rest is figure drawing and scuplture which are both in class classes so no outside work for those and fine arts which i am halfway done with. Plus studio that is done June 12th...and I am just currently working in AutoCad. Umm what else...

We went to the movies twice this week becasue the first time we went to try to see The Davinci Code or translated in Czech...the Leonardo Code...I guess they are on a first name basis with the guy....but we found out you need reservations for it, so we saw Failure to Launch with Matthew McConahey(sp?) and Sarah Jessica Parker...cute but not the best, second hand to How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Well needless to say we made it back to the DaVinci Code, and sorry to say the critics are right. It was by far not what I was expecting. For the first half of the movie the writing seemed a bit slow and Tom Hanks' character was a bit unconvincing..I love him still though. And at the ending they changed a major thing, which was weird, and i was unsure why they needed to change it. Im glad I saw it, but I am for sure it wont win any awards, which is surprising comingfrom Ron Howard...but what can you do?

The Pirate Party is tomorrow and my costume is complete and Annie's boyfriend is getting in tomorrow so he can accompany us to the party...and he is bringing me Diet Coke..yeah! I am super excited! But the party should be fun..it is on a boat and supposedly there is a surprise at midnight...ahhh Czech surprises...who knows what that could be?

But for now I am wishing I was at home with my family, there are some things going on that I need to be there for and I wish it was easier to get home....I love my family to death and I know that will pull through and learn from whatever might happen in the upcoming months. I'm an optimistic person so I am hoping that we will all be able to survive and become stonger. I love my sisters more than anyone can imagine and it brings a tear to my eye as I write this that I can't be there!!! i'll be home as soon as I can!

So for right now I am trying to enjoy my last month and a week of my fabulous semester long vacation....but things are in the back of my mind that I cant forget about...so I aplogize in advnace for any strange emotions I may be going through and agian I love all my friends and family and couldnt be happy without all of them! Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home