Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Schoolwork...I love it...seriously!


This is just going to be a less audio and more visual blog..if that makes sense at all. I am just going to see if I can put some of my schoolwork that I have been doing. PS I got my first grade for a class and I got an A or an excellent whichever you want to call it! For computer graphics..yeah! Cutest little old czech lady teacher ever! Okay anyways here we go...I will try to post my computing project first..we will see if it works as a pdf. So....i tried that and it didnt work...maybe later or here is part of it with out the colors or text..



Okay next will be some photos that i turned it from photography...













And the next set is from ornament...aka doodle class...aka the best/easiest three hours of my college careers! They are pictures of drawings so the quality isnt the best and ignore my shadows!



Okay and next is figure drawing just a few of the ones lately that I have liked the best...Im still not anywhere near being good so just keep that in mind! PS and enjoy the behind shot!
This last one is from fine arts...it isnt my work but it is what I am going to try to attempt to do with ink and watercolor....I am using an image of the Eiffel tower...so we shall see how it turns out....and I already posted one of the images from my latest and greatest (jk) sculpture project so I will leave you for now with this to ponder from the latest book I am reading The Tao of Pooh --"Now, scholars can be very useful and necessary, in their own dull and unamusing way. They provide a lot of information. It's just that there is Something More, and that Something More is what life is really all about."--Benjamin Hoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home