Saturday, June 10, 2006

School's Out For Summer!






Okay so the last real blog I had was the Pirate party...and there have been a few significant things happen since then...sorry it has been a while. The first reason I have is that my studio work is now done...I have been busy finishing that up and so one, I havent had time to blog, and two there was nothing to blog about...but before my two day intensive work...We had our Green Line Pub Crawl....yes that is correct lasies and gentlemen and Prague pub crawl. If you look at my facebook you have seen the aftermath in the pictures and whatnot. We start at one end of the Green Line Metro...it had 13 stops. We began our little journey at 3 in the afternoon and we got off at each of the 13 stops and had half a liter of beer...at least that was the idea, but If I had drank that much my parents wouldnt be too happy with the shipping fee across the Atlantic for my dead body. Anyways needless to say I didnt drink that much, but I did drink plenty for me... and the guys, ben, carl, chris, and landon, did drink all of that. So 11 hours later, we made it back to Masarykova alive....we had tons of fun, and a lot of pictures.

Shortly following that is when my school work kicked into gear. I basically had to put all my drawings into CAD, draw perspectives and photoshop them into pictures and what not. I also had to update my model...which wasnt a big deal. None of it was really a big deal....but I have a conscious. SO 6 A1s later and a small portfolio of process and layout....Im done...and mackenzie is going to pin it up for me Monday morning becasue.....IM FLYING TO SPAIN! yeah i super excited....and not to mention tomorrow..Sunday is my birthday! whoopie...I keep forgetting, because I am not expecting any presents of course! I am getting to use the rents credit card for some extra cash in Spain, and thats my present..and I cant complain at all because...Hell I am Europe!

But anyways, the other thing that was quite entertaining is that we had a birthday celebration last night, for Ramon (mexican), and Kate (british). A bunch of us..the British, Scottish, Mexicans, Spaniards, and all the Americans...oh and the Canadians...all cooked out at the grill outside our dorm. We grilled eveything from cabobs to steak to fajitas and everything in between. Good and of course there was drinking into the night....a very fun evening...made me feel like we were back home grilling out with all of our good friends...ahh living the high life! Anyways the rest of the weekend I plan on relacxing, packing, and preparing an itinerary for our Spain trip, which remember I am going with three guys.....ahh could be interesting. Ben, Ben, and Dan. Well see how it goes....but I am super excited, this is the most highly anticipated trip of my European vacation....ooohh I meant study abraod...haha wink! Okay well the next time I should write will be after my trip from Spain....so get excited! I am! Hope everybody is having a fabulous summer and I will see most of you in a couple months or so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home