Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rewind 1.5 years

Yea, sooo. I haven't written in 1.5 years. So here is a brief rundown of what has gone down and what is currently happening as I frolic around town. (town now refers to Denver, CO, where I currently reside and reek havok.) I am trying to get this thing up and runnign again...I will try.

Past 1.5 years:
-continued to procrastinate my way through my last year of college
-ate some pita pit
-spent time with bf and bfs (ben, sarah, ju, katie, etc)
-started looking for a job and finished my portfolio(I wonder if portfolio rhymes with polio for a reason)
-missed Europe and all of my frolicings.
-found a real job in a city called Denver
-gradimitated and managed not to trip across stage
-got drunk to celebrate
-celebrated birthday #23
-celebrated ben and I's one year
-went to Disney World and loved all the whonannies!
-started real world
-I am more broke then when I was in college
-broke my car and got a new one
-took up painting
-got a dog from the local shelter. I call her ema. (emily, madison, allison)
-my dog is magic
-got promoted to Event Planner/Party Girl at work (Yes!)
-decided to go the LEED route and am currently studying
-tried snowboarding
-quit snowboarding, returned to skiing
-love my job and all the people (rare I know)
-am currently working on the new "W" Hotel in Denver LoDo
-am also working on some million dollar townhomes in Vail/Beaver Creek, CO
-enjoying Denver's amazing public transit
-hanging out with the ladies (Sarah, Katie, Mackenzie, Lauren, Melanie)
-bought a zebra chair

Okay, so that about sums up my last year and a half. I am still with Ben and he recently moved here and we are looking to buy a house together in the next year or so. I do seriously love my job and the work I do and my dog.

Reasoning for starting this thing back up:
-honestly I was reading Nicole's blog and found it terribly entertaining and telling and thought "i know people love to hear about my life" ha! no but seriously blame or thank Nicole Ellis, soon to be Semple.

I am currently contimplating the following:
-getting a bumble bee tattoo...i just don't know where...ideas anyone?
-taking a random vacation to somewhere like....I don't know...ideas anyone?
-actually working on what I am supposed to be working on (I am at work)

Happy Valentine's Everyone...singles included!

2 Comments:

Blogger m.zee said...

Hello! yes, i'm at work too and saw you are now blogging again. fabulous! We should work on a trip - San Fran? I think so.. or New York!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Yay! Glad I could inspire someone (and glad that someone is still reading my blog!)! I'll be sure to check in on you regularly. Stay tuned for a new blog/wedding website - you know, when we actually set a date!

Loves ya!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home