Friday, July 11, 2008

I DO have will power!

If you know me at all, you know that my will power has a tendency to be weak when it comes to a couple things:

-boys (all of them in general)
-exercise
-early morning things
-anything that I can procrastinate on
-staying off of facebook
-spending money I don't have
-shopping in general

and many others. So seeing as two of those things are included in what I did yesterday morning, I am very proud.

I got up at 5:30 (early mroning) and ran 2 miles around Cheeseman Park (exercise)

I just thought I would brag a little. Now as long as I can keep it up, I am golden.

Thanks and have a great Friday. I will be jumping out of a plane this time tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Oh and PS. I for got to mention Julianna's bday in my post about being busy until the end of the year! So I would like to shout out that I also have Julianna's bday on Nov. 17th! So there Ju! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home