Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dos Anos!

Today is Ben and I's 2 year anniversary! Not that I remembered this morning when he woke me up. But I sent him an edible bouquet of chocolate covered apples and strawberries at work! ha! And of course I am taking him skydiving this weekend. His gift to me is a late night romantic dinner train ride through the Royal Gorge next weekend. Should be fun!

Did I mention I love Colorado and all its things that keep me busy enough with! Anyone wants to visit, just say the words!

Also I am still coaching volleyball every Tues. and Thurs. nights in Littleton which means a second job keeps me busy enough without all of these great things that I am blessed to be able to do!

Happy Wednesday!!

Oh and on Mackenzie's note. I attempted to get up this morning and run but if you know me at all....mornings just aren't my thing. Some day soon though. It is the only time I can fit it in these days!

Half Marathon count down --3.5 weeks AHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home