Monday, June 23, 2008

June Bug

...update...

birthday was great, Ben ended up giving me....drum roll please
Salsa lessons for the two of us! Yea! I can't really believe he agreed to doing that, but that is why it was such a spectacular gift!
So in a few months I am going to be a Salsa pro...no autographs please!
We also went to Ruth Chris's for dinner! Yummy steak and butter! mmmm!
Lesson 1-salsa! went great. Ben is better than we all imagined (all=me, ben, and salsa instructor)
We are also going to attempt the Cha Cha and the Meringue. Cool!
my birthday weekend was great; the girls surprised me and took me out to Encore (superfab little restaurant on colfax, yes colfax) and then out for a night of A LOT of shots. Sarah kept telling me to dress in a bright color, so I bought a bright red little number and showed up to dinner where all the girls were dresses in black! sweet! and they bought me princess jewels to wear all night!
I got home, got sick, and had a late night snack of warm biscuits with cold mashed potatos (courtesy of Ruth's Chris). Fabulous drunk food I might add.
Anywhoooo! Not much going on after that. Ben and I are going to South Dakota this weekend for Porter's wedding (Ben is a groomsman). Tiny airplane to fly in, going to be interesting!
umm and in July for Ben and I's 2 year anniversary (ahhh!) I am taking him SKYDIVING! Ahhh! So if I don't make it (knock on wood) I would like Sarah to get my car and Ben to get my dog! jk! hopefully!
So I will keep you posted....
Half Marathon count down, San Fransisco, 1 month and 1 week away! that deserves another Ahhhh!
Ciao for now!
disclaimer: that is not me in the skydiving photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home