Friday, September 12, 2008

Here I go again

A couple of things...

I found out today that a guy at my office (TOM) read my blogs last night. haha. So I should probably sensor them a little more. Ha, just kidding Tom!

I am going out of town AGAIN this weekend for yet anther wedding! Pete and Mal's, Bens college roomate. I am glad to be going to KC, but if you recall, Ben and I aren't really together and I will be staying at his parents house with him. Flight cancellations coast $150 plus the change in fair...so i wasn't really excited about paying that. Plus it is a chance to see Caitlyn! :)

Thirdly, I got accepted by the HOA for the condo I was wanting to live in. No I am not buying, but I am renting from the owner. 12th and Humboldt. RIGHT on Cheesman park, and there is an indoor Pool. SWEET! Winter swimming parties. Not to mention the closet space is huge! So...I am moving out of the apartment Ben and I will have shared for a total of 4 months (that lasted long) and will be moving in to my new place at the beginning of October where I will finally be LIVING ON MY OWN. Ahh I can't wait. I have wanted to do this for a long time. Oh and Ema will be there too, but she doesn't count.

Thats it for now.
Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hang in there, girl!

You will LOVE living by yourself. Don't get me wrong, you'll miss your fun roomies. But I lived by myself 5th year and it was awesome. Every girl should at some point.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home