Saturday, January 10, 2009

I apologize...

for the last post...I was having a bad day. I am back to normal, don't worry.

Today was the first time in a LONG time where I sat at home all day and did nothing. It feels good and bad. Good because I haven't had the time to do that for a long time...months...maybe 6 months. Bad because I feel worthless...but I think I deserve it.

Also new news....Ben and I are officially starting to go through the home-buying process. We have been casually looking for about a year, but we think the timing is right now. The market is great for buyers...we think we can get an interest rate as low at 4.75%. And we think some of the sellers are getting desperate and will accept lower bids.

So we are going to start looking with an agent and also get approved for a loan. So....that is crazy. Our lease is up at the end of May so we have about 4 and a half months. I will try to keep you updated.

Anywhoo....that is about it for now. I have my first volleyball tournament tomorrow in Colorado Springs with Amy and the girls. I hope all goes well.

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home