Wednesday, March 04, 2009

And so it goes...

I think I have mentioned before that I don't talk a lot about work. But...at this point there is good enough reason. We are down to ten and a half people. We were as high as 33 people in the last year and a half. Sarah and I are still going strong, but it is all a bit scary.

We both have maintained second jobs that definitely help. All the remainging employees also recently got a pay cut as well...so the second job is key. Sarah of course is a Denver Broncos cheerleader and I coach a 16 year old girls club volleyball team!

Anywhooo...just thought I would make my comments on the economy.

In other news, for those of you that watch the Bachelor...i watched the last hour of it with my hands to my face in amazement of what I was seeing. Good tv...(entertaining that is) but probably bad for the soul. ha!

Okay back to work. I am plenty busy, but nothing around here surprises me anymore. I think the downturn in the economy has caused me to be cynical about work...another downfall.

oh. and we are in the house now! An update on that. Getting unpacked and just bought a closet, yes a closet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Things are so crazy everywhere right now! Say your prayers and work your ass off - that's my strategy!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home